Permalon is manufactured as the industries most advanced group of geosynthetic cross laminates and composites. Permalon offers outstanding chemical resistance, weathering characteristics and the highest weight to strength ratio available.
Ideal for pits, quick tank liners, ponds and lagoons, Permalon® materials are factory fabricated up to an acre or more in size. Custom fabrication capabilities also include three dimensional shapes for box and container liners, raceway liners and waterproofing/rehabilitating all manner of structural containers.
* High density, cross-laminated polyethylene resists punctures and tears
* UV stabilized to withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight
* Permalon is not prone to environmental stree-cracking (ESC) so it can endure repeated thermal expansion and contraction cycles
* Meets ASTM standard D-3083 Soil Burial test performance requirements
Available sizes and pricing:
* 4′ wide liner for $0.89 per square foot
* 6′ wide liner for $0.89 per square foot
* 12′ wide liner for $0.89 per square foot
* 16′ wide liner for $0.89 per square foot
* 20′ wide liner for $0.89 per square foot